Friday 7 September 2012

My university essentials list

My university essentials list

Like many others around my age (I may be slightly older than some) in a matter of days I will be starting university and moving into Halls accommodation. I am so excited about this new chapter in my life but packing has turned out to be a nightmare! I have put together a few choice items aside from the obvious that I think are essential for any university student.

1. A Decent laptop (a must for writing/researching assignments and keeping in touch with family/friends)

2. Cleaning products (no one wants to live in a mouldy house/flat)

3. Playing cards (For drinking games ie Ring of fire)

4. Sewing kit (for repairing unexpected holes in clothes, unless your very lucky new clothes will not be top on your list of expenses)

5. A dvd box set (for those who cannot afford a t.v licence these can be watched on your laptop)

6. Pictures with friends from home (can be used to decorate your room and to remember funny nights out)

These are just a few items I think every student should remember, do you have any other suggestions?

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment