Wednesday 12 September 2012

Fragrance Review: Boss Nuit by Hugo Boss

Fragrance Review: Boss Nuit by Hugo Boss



It is not often that a perfume is released that I really love. It is not just the elegant smell of this new scent that captured me but its longevity that shocked me. I have to say this is my new favourite evening perfume.

The scent itself opens with top notes of white peach, heart notes of jasmine and base notes of creamy sandalwood. This is a distinctive and feminine fragrance that exudes elegance and sophistication. In my opinion it smells like a confident and glamorous woman. It is a floral scent that smells soft and creamy but lasts so well on the skin.

I was amazed by how long this lasted even for an eau de parfum, a full busy day at work and I could still smell its distinctive notes lingering on my arm. However much I love this scent I would recommend it as an evening fragrance only, it is styled around the little black dress and I think it would go perfectly with one.

RRP for a 30ml EDP is £34
RRP for a 50ml EDP is £47
And a 100ml EDP will set you back £59.

A definite recommendation from me,

Lucy x




1 comment:

  1. I love Hugo Boss perfume and this looks lovely!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete