Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fragrance Review: Lady Gaga Fame

Fragrance Review: Lady Gaga Fame




When Gaga announced she was releasing a new fragrance I was very excited. The Mother Monster herself said that it was going to be unique and smell like an expensive hooker! The ingredients list for this scent read like ingredients in a witch’s potion: Tears of belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchid with a black veil of incense. To top it all of the liquid perfume is jet black and supposed to turn clear on contact with skin, a first in fragrance.

I was unfortunately disappointed with this scent. I was expecting something I had never smelt before but unfortunately it just reminds me of another celebrity fragrance. With that being said it is a nice sweet fruity floral and the bottle design is elegant and glamorous. The black liquid doesn’t instantly turn clear as my colleague discovered when she had a black streak running down her arm! I would recommend this fragrance to fans of Lady Gaga, Armani code by Giorgio Armani and Black XS by Paco Rabanne.
As a Gaga fan I was expecting something utterly unique and I feel a little let down on that front but this is a nice sweet scent that lasts a long time. I hope you have found this review interesting,

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment